If you like lamb, this Roast Lamb Polish Recipe calls for a selection of aromatic herbs, garlic, and spices to really enhance the flavor of the meat. Serve with a side of pierogi and a Polish salad, and you have a complete meal!
Roast Lamb RECIPE DIRECTIONS
1. Rinse meat, make sure lamb is complete defrosted, if frozen.
2. Mix pepper, thyme, cloves, allspice, and salt with softened butter. Rub all over the lamb.
3. Make about 20-30 small slits over the lamb and then push garlic and fresh rosemary into each slit.
4. Place the lamb on a roasting pan and first cook for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F. Turn down to 350 and cook for another hour or until cooked but slightly pink.
5. Remove lamb roast from oven, cover, and let the lamb rest for 15 minutes until carving. Then serve immediately.
*Click "Add New Comment" below to leave a cooking suggestion about this Polish Recipe or Polish Recipes in general. We want your feedback!